We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Communications Manager to lead our Investment Firm communications department. In this position, you will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition, on our website but also on product hunt, Angelist and our social media properties.
Your main duties will also include creating informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share our company’s brand, products, and services. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Lead the marketing and public relations staff.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.