Who we are:
Galinea was founded in 2020 as an online marketplace. The company now operates with over a hundred units of inventory and has partnerships with large cosmetic, hygiene and beauty brands across the country for decentralized item adding and fulfillment. We are a team of highly motivated individuals that thrive on creating business solutions for niche e-commerce spaces. Our goal is to develop the Galinea marketplace by offering tailored and unique solutions for our customers, resellers, and partners.
What we offer:
We offer a great technology platform, experienced team, and the opportunity to help solve an interesting and complicated problem. A flexible working environment with room for autonomy and development within the company. You will be working with a range of talented individuals with broad backgrounds ranging from experienced back-end developers to experts in the wholesale, retail, marketing, and e-commerce industry. We are a solution-oriented business with a flat management structure which provides room to learn outside of your key focus area. What you’ll be doing: · Working with various team members to create cohesive user experiences across multiple web-based applications. · Providing guidance to the team on current UX trends and how they can be applied to our solutions.
What we really need:
- An understanding of CSS preprocessors such as Sass or Less.
- Experience consuming RESTful or GraphQL API’s
- You’ve worked on E-commerce or CMS platforms (WordPress Woocommerce) and have a grasp of what works best · Experience using source control tools such as Git (that’s what we use), SVN or TFS.
- You can navigate project management tools such as Kanban boards to manage your day to day efforts.
It would be extra cool if:
- Some backend experience, such as creating API’s in Node.js or Python, against SQL or NoSQL.
- Experience with warehousing software such as Warehouse Management, Enterprise Resource Planning or Order Management systems.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps and CircleCi.
If you feel like you’re a good fit for this role, please contact us at [email protected] We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.